Ramanprobes™ Extrinsic SERS Labels
What are Ramanprobes™?
Ramanprobes™ are a novel product family that combines both gold nanoparticles and fluorophores into one construct. The construct exhibits extremely high sensitivites - down to 10 Femtomolar with a simple 10mW laser based Raman spectrometer. Nanopartz™ has developed chemistries that make this constuct exhibit the following benefits:
- Very little background fluorescence.
- Extremely high sensitivity with no photobleaching.
- Enables the potential for both absorption, scattering, and SERS detection.
- No gold surface required in sandwich assay format.
- Homogeneous assay ability.
- All the functionalizations for in vitro, in vivo, and organic applications.
Nanopartz™ Ramanprobes™ are available from 532nm to 850nm
Highly protected covalent polymer layer for a wide variety of pH and salt environments. Popular functionalizations include amine, biotin, carboxyl, methyl, neutravidin, streptavidin, nhs, maleimide, antibodies, secondary antibody conjugates, and oligos.