Ramanprobes™ Extrinsic SERS Labels
What are Ramanprobes?
Ramanprobes are a novel product family that combines both gold nanoparticles and fluorophores into one construct. The construct exhibits extremely high sensitivites - down to 10 Femtomolar with a simple 10mW laser based Raman spectrometer. Nanopartz has developed chemistries that make this constuct exhibit the following benefits:
- Very little background fluorescence.
- Extremely high sensitivity with no photobleaching.
- Enables the potential for both absorption, scattering, and SERS detection.
- No gold surface required in sandwich assay format.
- Homogeneous assay ability.
- All the functionalizations for in vitro, in vivo, and organic applications.
Nanopartz Ramanprobes are available from 532nm to 850nm
Go here for Functionalized Ramanprobes
Image of NeuN in mouse brain
coronal 10 μm sections using Nanopartz Ramanprobes 785nm Label A