Copper Metal Organic Framework (MOF) Nanoparticles
A new development leading to stable 400nm Copper MOF nanoparticles
Introducing Copper MOF nanoparticles - the ultimate solution for drug delivery in your research! With their exceptional performance in pH and thermal delivery, these Copper Metal Organic Framework Nanoparticles promise outstanding results in both in vitro and in vivo studies. Loaded with cutting-edge cancer therapy chemistries, they are a must-have for every scientist looking to take their research to new heights. Contact us now to learn more about this game-changing product!
This product comes dry ready for resuspension in saline or PBS. This product is capped in our long circulation polymer and loaded with the cancer therapy chemistry of your choice.
|Part #||Cage Diameter (nm)||Wt. (mg)||NPS/ml||Molarity (pM)||Moles||Drug Loading (mg)|
These copper metal organic frameworks are shipped dry with no measurable residual reactants.
Customer can specify the drug type for loading and request a quote.
This product is available in 1mg weights standard. For orders larger than 1mg, or for orders amounting over 10mg per annum, please contact sales for quantity pricing.
Standard sizes are in stock. Special order sizes are shipped in two weeks or less. All domestic shipments are sent Fed Ex Standard Overnight delivery, international Fed Ex Priority 2 day. Saturday shipping available for extra charge.
This product comes with our proprietary long circulating time polymer capped. .
Shelf Life/Storage Temperature
This product is guaranteed for three months and should be stored at 4 °C after resuspendsion. The product must be used within 3-5 days after resuspension. Care must be taken to only use sterile glassware when working with this product.
No toxicity measurements have been taken. This product has been sterilized and is biological free.
This product is sterilized.
Every order comes with a Certification of Analysis that includes the following information. We use calibration traceable:
UV-VIS (Agilent 8453) for extinction and concentration measurements
NIR (Cary 500) for NIR extinction and concentration measurements
DLS (Malvern Nano ZS) for zeta potential measurement
ICP-MS (Varian 820-MS) for gold mass measurements
TEM (Phillips CM-100 100KV) for sizing
"We were previously making our own gold nanoparticles using the commonly used technique of citrate reduction of Au(III). The colloids generated are broadly polydisperse, and we were concerned that our application of these particles in immuno-gold labeling of cells for optical coherence microscopy (OCM) would be utilizing only the large diameter tail of the distribution. We purchased the sampler package of NanoPartz gold spheres (30 nm, 50 nm, 70 nm, 90 nm) and examined each size carefully with dynamic light scattering, OCM, and spectrophotometry. Our measurements indicated diameters a couple nanometers larger than specifications (a result of measurements on the fully hydrated state?), and remarkable monodispersity - within specs. It is clear to us now that our early immuno-gold results were dominated by the largest diameter spheres of our early colloids. We are delighted by the NanoPartz monodisperse preparations and recommend them strongly!"
Dr. Richard C. Haskell
Professor of Physics & Director of Physics Clinic
Harvey Mudd College
"The scientists at Nanopartz have developed a line of colloidal gold nanorods with extremely high monodispersity in size, shape, and mass. The surfactant layer is highly stable and readily displaced for biofunctionalization. In every test, in vitro and in vivo, these materials have exceeded our expectations."
Geoffrey A. von Maltzahn
NSF and Whitaker Graduate Fellow
Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology
Laboratory for Multiscale Regenerative Technologies
The manufacturing method for these nanoparticles are based on our proprietary method. This invention allowed the first use of a reducing agent to be used at room temperature. Unlike citrate which is only a reducing agent at the boiling temperature of water - thereby quickly making non-monodisperse gold nanoparticles, our reducing agent works by slowing building nanoparticles from seed, atom by atom, over the course of up to hours. The result is a highly monodisperse product with unrivaled spherical shapes.
All of these "bare" particles are capped with ligands that are easily replaced with thiol and charge chemistries. We do not recommend using the carboxyl termination on our proprietary ligand as a conjugatable attachment.
|Nanopartz™Gold Nanoplates||Other Technologies|
|Monodispersity||High (<10%)||Low (>15%)|
|Size Accuracy||High (+/-5nm)||Low|
|Storage lifetime||Years||6 months at 4C|
|Ability to ligand exchange||Easy||More difficult|
- Highly accurate and monodisperse in size, shape, and batch to batch uniformity.
- Monodisperse sizes and shapes leads to better standards for electron microscopy and other diagnostics.
- Accurate to +/- 5 nm in diameter.
- More accurate sizing makes for better SPR matching for Surface Enhanced Raman Labels.
- Size monodispersity better than 10% CV for many sizes.
- Monodisperse sizes and shapes leads to better Resonance Light Scattering labels in sensitivity and multiplexing
- Greater than 80% cubes.
- Extremely stable. Shelf life is greater than one year. May be stored at room temperature for extended periods.
- The light scattering power of a 60 nm gold particle is equivalent to ~5 X 105 fluorescein molecules.
- Light scatter can be detected by the unaided eye at particle concentrations as low as 10-15 M (femtomolar) in suspension and as low as 0.005 particles/m2 on a transparent surface.
- 105 better scattering power than fluorescein means lower limits of detection with simpler instrumentation.
- Individual gold nanoparticles can be seen by eye in an inexpensive student microscope with simple dark field illumination allowing for very sensitive and inexpensive particle counting assays.
- Different sized particles scatter different colors of light and therefore can be used as multicolor multiplexed labels.
- Facile conjugations allow for coating of antibodies, receptors, ligands, DNA without affecting their light scattering properties.
- Slightly negatively charged (reduced aggregation).
- Facile synthesis. Gold chemistry is well known.
Example part number is A1P-10-1000-CIT-DIH-1-5-CS-EP where:
A1P - Product family number for Nanopartz Gold Nanoplates at OD=1
10 - Thickness in nanometers. Other choices are 10-100nm
1000 - Edge Length
CIT - Capping ligand, in this case Citrate. Other choices are NPC, CTAB, PAA, PVP, PEI, PAH, PSS, BSA
DIH - Buffer, in this case 18MEG DI water. Other choices are PBS, MES, Sodium Borate, TRIS
1 - Optical Density, in this case OD=1
5 - Volume (mL). Other choices are 25mL.
CS - Certified Sterilized - Though the product come sterilized, this option includes testing and certification.
EP - Endotoxin Purified - The product is endotoxin purified and certified.
Ordering by scrolling down and selecting the options from the selection below.